Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

new template and artificial nail arrived

Hey guys i dont know my new template is just soooo grrrr
i dont know i have no word to say im tired to re make it!
this past days i am very tired of my baby daycare!
japanese is so strict (i mean the japanese law )

anyway to make my mood better when i got home today
i got my artificial nail on my mail box been waiting for it
for like yeahhh FOREVER! LOL its a free shipping thats why
it took so look to reach here to me, but oh well as long it arrived
to me its fine thought! i cant wait to do some nail art to it =)

 
  so yeah thats all of it
 it has alot of sizes so 
i give the seller a 9/10 to 
the product and 5/10 to the 
shipping (lol) yeah so thats all
for today! woohhh im still bothered 
on my template its an epic FAILED!





No comments:

Post a Comment